EZCNN 易英网

当前位置:Home 英语教材 入门英语课程 A+ Business English 职场英语 Giving Instruction 音乐下载一二三

Giving Instruction 音乐下载一二三

 

课文朗读

 

课文讲解

 

Tiffany: Hello, thank you for calling AMC phones. This is Tiffany speaking, how may I help you?  您好,感谢您致电AMC手机公司。我是蒂芬妮,请问需要什么服务呢?

 

Consumer: Yes, I'm calling about a problem I have with my new AMC smartphone.  妳好,我想请教一个问题,是关于我新买的AMC智能型手机。

 

Tiffany: OK sir, what seems to be the issue?  好的先生,请问是什么状况呢?

 

Consumer: I can't figure out how to put any songs on it. How do I download an MP3 file?  我不知道要怎么把歌曲放到手机上。我该如何下载MP3档案呢?

 

Tiffany: Downloading music to your phone is actually simple, so let's go through the process step-by-step.  下载音乐到您的手机其实很简单,让我们一步一步地把流程走过一遍吧。

 

Consumer: Sure, thank you.  没问题,谢谢。

 

Tiffany: First, use your computer to search for some music you like on a website.  首先,请先用您的计算机在网站上搜寻喜欢的音乐。

 

Consumer: OK, I can do that easily. And then?  好的,这很容易;接下来呢?

 

Tiffany: Then, click on any songs you want to download and save them to your computer.  接着,请点选任何您欲下载的歌曲,并储存到您的计算机中。

 

Consumer: I'm saving a song right now; so far, so good.  我正在储存一首歌曲,到目前都还算顺利。

 

 

Tiffany: Great. Next, connect your smartphone to your computer with a USB cable.  好极了。下一步,请用USB传输线连接您的智能型手机和计算机。

 

Consumer: OK, I'm connected.  好,我连好了。

 

Tiffany: Last but not least, find the MP3 files on your computer, then drag and drop them onto the phone. 最后也重要的是,找到您计算机上的MP3档案,然后将它拖曳并丢置到手机上。

 

Consumer: I see now. They're starting to transfer over to my phone. Wow, I didn't realize how easy it is!  我懂了,档案开始传送到我手机了。哇,我之前都不知道这居然这么容易!

 

Tiffany: Yes, it's quite pain-free. Is there anything else I can help you with today, sir?  没错,这其实一点都不费力。请问先生您今天还需要其他的服务吗?

 

Consumer: No, that's the only question I had. Thank you so much.  不用了,我就只有这个问题,非常谢谢妳。

 

Tiffany: No problem, I hope you have a wonderful day.  不客气,祝您有个美好的一天。

 

Consumer: Thanks, you too.  谢谢,妳也是。

 

by Bryan Shettig

 

Word Power

file [faɪl] n. 档案

Lindsey created a new file on the computer

林赛为她的艺术项目在计算机上建了个新档案。

 

process [ˋprɑsɛs] n. 过程; 流程

The process of making good cheese can take a year.

制作优质奶酪的过程可花上一年的时间。

 

website [ˋwɛb͵saɪt] n. 网站

Jeremy started a website for his T-shirt company.

杰里米为他的T恤公司架了一个网站。

 

save [sev] v. 储存

(save-saved-saved)

Nick likes to save music and movies onto his smartphone.

尼克喜欢把音乐和电影存在他的智能型手机上。

 

cable [ˋkeb!] n. 传输线; 缆线

You should keep all those cables away from water.

你应该让那些传输线远离水源!

 

realize [ˋrɪə͵laɪz] v. 领悟,了解

(realize-realized-realized)

The teacher realized how talented Carol is during the singing show.

老师在歌唱赛上意识到凯萝才华洋溢。

 

 

More Information

step-by-step  循序渐进

USB abbr. Universal Serial Bus 【计算机】一种计算机输出入之标准规格; 通用序列汇排流

drag [dræg] v.  拖曳

transfer [trænsˋfɝ] v. 转移

last but not least   最后但也最重要的

 

 

 

 

 

当前位置:首頁 英语教材 入门英语课程 A+ Business English 职场英语 Giving Instruction 音乐下载一二三