New year, New Friends! 认识你真好-1
- 详细资料
- 创建于 2013年1月23日
- 最后更新于 2023年12月19日
- 发布于 2013年1月23日
- 作者:Mike Lee
- 点击数:282
课文朗读
课文讲解
( A guy seems bored at the college party. Tiffany decides to talk to him.) (在大学派对上,一位男子状似无聊。蒂芬妮决定要跟他聊天。)
Tiffany: Excuse me for asking, but are you a new student here? 不好意思,请问你是这里的新生吗?
Pat: Yes, I just moved to Taiwan. What about you? 是啊!我刚搬来台湾。妳呢?
Tiffany: It's my second year in school. I'm Tiffany by the way. 我大二了,顺便提一句,我是蒂芬妮。
Pat: Nice to meet you. I'm Pat. 很高兴认识妳,我是帕特。
Tiffany: This party is fun, don't you think? 这场派对很好玩,你不觉得吗?
Pat: No, I feel like a stranger. I don't know anybody. 不好玩,我觉得我像个局外人。我都不认识任何人。
Tiffany: You'll meet new people in no time. 你很快就会结识新朋友的。
Pat: Thanks. I'd like to stay longer, but I have an early class tomorrow. 谢谢!我是想再待久一点,但我明天一大早有课。
Tiffany: It was a pleasure to meet you. 我很高兴认识你。
Pat: You too. See you around! 我也是,下次见啰!
Word Power
second [ˋsɛkənd] adj. 第二的
Sandra and her husband will have their second child next month.
下个月珊卓拉和她的丈夫将迎接他们的第二位新生儿。
stranger [ˋstrendʒɚ] adj. 新来者
The stranger with long black hair is actually Jane's brother.
这位留着黑色长发的陌生人其实是珍的哥哥。
early [ˋɝlɪ] adj. 早的;提早的
Henry Ford built the first car in the early 1900's.
亨利.福特在1900年的初期创造了第一辆汽车。
pleasure [ˋplɛʒɚ] n. 乐事;乐趣
It's a pleasure to eat ice cream on hot days.
在炎热的天气吃冰淇淋是件乐事。
More Information
by the way 顺便提起
in no time 很快;立即
开话题接话题
* 请问一下... / .... 不是吗?
Excuse me for asking, .... 请问一下…
Sorry to interrupt you, .... 抱歉打扰你…
....., don't you think? 你不觉得吗?
Nice day, isn't it? 天气真好,不是吗?